Saturday, May 11, 2013

Coming back

Hello readers!

So, I took a far longer hiatus than expected--a master's exam, finals exam period, and some family things later, I'm trying to get back on the saddle again. (Why does that sound like a toilet euphemism?)

I've been seriously considering shutting down the blog--it takes a lot of time, and I keep getting the sneaky feeling that the only reason my page hit count is so high is because when you Google image search "Roman sponge stick" an old post of mine is one of the top results. I got discouraged about the endeavor--I felt like I was talking to myself.

But when I logged in to write my "farewell world" post, I saw that some of my old posts have hit counts that aren't from Google image searches. So maybe--hopefully--someone is reading my blog who didn't just end up here because they were Googling "Roman sponge stick." (Who the heck DOES that, anyway? Besides me.)

So well, yes, I'm coming back, and yes, I'll work on a post with actual content. I still would LOVE to have guest contributors--on anything, really. If you want ideas, I will share ideas with you.

Thanks all, and I'll be posting soon!


1 comment: